Cooking is high on my list of things to do when my bowl is cashed. Not only does it give you something productive to do, but it also provides a cure for the inevitable munchies. Nothing like getting two birds stoned at once. The following concoction is something my mom used to make us when we were kids, but I have found that it is equally good after blazing as an adult.
two frozen waffles
1. Lightly toast the waffles.
2. Spread peanut butter on one side of each waffle, but only enough to partially fill the squares..
3. Put chocolate chips (approx. 1 per square) on the peanut butter side of one of the waffles.
4. Put marshmallows (16 - 25) on the peanut butter side of the other waffle.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 7-8 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted.
6. Put the two waffles together and enjoy.
Note: Waffle Surprise is best eaten with a knife and fork. Be sure to have plenty of milk on hand.