With the holiday season in full swing, it's about time to pick up a few gifts for your favorite stoners out there. Whether it's for your boyfriend, girlfriend, mom, dad, frisbee golf buddy, or the guy you buy your weed from, we're sure at least one of these unique gift ideas will be a welcome addition to any paraphernalia collection, even if they've been more naughty than nice.
10. Weed - So obvious we almost didn't put this one on our list. But what could be better than the gift that keeps on giving, especially if it's a hard to find strain of his or her favorite medicine. The gift of weed is sure to bring a smile to any stoner's face, after all, what good is a pipe if you've got nothing to put in it? Prices vary
9. Subscription to Cloud Magazine - If the person on your shopping list likes weed and women, a subscription to Cloud Magazine is the perfect gift option. Focusing more on the fun and entertaining side of marijuana culture, Cloud Magazine is like Maxin meets High Times. 12 issues/$30
8. Nug Jar by BudVac - In the pharmaceutical industry containers must ensure the vital task of keeping medicines unchanged over time according to the characteristics of a limited shelf life product. BudVac glass vacuum containers create a vacuum seal to safely store your product longer without air and mold. BudVac Glass Vacuum Containers are impermeable to liquids, gas, vapors and micro-organisms. $50
7. Naked Girls Smoking Weed - The top 420 girls from the 420Girls.com website and magazine have come together for the first time in a book. The title says it all. Naked Girls Smoking Weed combines two things nearly all men love. Throw in a 12 pack and an afternoon of watching football, and he will be able to die a happy man. $20
6. Glass Blunt - A glass blunt is a great way to smoke with all your friends. Load up as much or as little as you like and smoke it just like you would a blunt. Hand blown varieties cost around $50, but this one from Gogo Pipes is on sale for just $15.
5. Iolite Portable Vaporizer - voted by many as the best portable vaporizer on the market today, the Iolite Portable Vaporizer is an excellent gift for the stoner out there who just has to vaporize. While it's a little on the pricey side, if you've got the money to burn (or should I say vaporize) the Iolite Portable Vaporizer is a great gift idea. $179
4. The Sidewinder Pipe - Manufactured from aircraft grade aluminum, medical grade stainless steel, and shatterproof polycarbonate, the Sidewinder Pipe may sound like something designed by NASA, but it offers an incredibly smooth smoking experience that every stoner will appreciate. The Sidewinder Pipe also comes with a cleaning tool, 4 screens, and a clear case with black end caps that is smell proof. And if that's not enough, it's also water proof, and it floats! $100
3. Diffuser Beads - When placed in the main chamber of a water pipe, Diffuser Beads intermix the smoke with the water, and also force the smoke to separate and travel around each individual bead before it reaches your mouth. This cools and softens the smoke so it isn’t as harsh on your lungs. Great new product and affordable too. $10
2. The Wikipipe - The Wickie Pipe isn't just a smoking accessory, it's four. The Wickie Pipe features a lighter, a bowl, a bowl cover, and a secret tobacco compartment. Did we mention it comes with a handsome carrying case as well? Finally, a pipe that has it all. $40
1. The Kashtray - Now available in five colors, the new and improved Kashtray's metal cleaning pin gets into any bowl to remove ash and other unwanted smoking by-products, keeping your pipe clean for optimal performance. The beautifully glazed ceramic base makes for easy clean up, and the non-slip rubber pad protects your furniture. Finally, an ashtray for people who smoke pipes, bongs, and vaporizers. $20